Moving MountainsPosted by Vicki Jamison-Peterson
Would you like to go on a great adventure? Would you like to speak to mountains, and watch them be removed? You can as you dare to trust God! Following these simple principles, you can release the power of God in your life.
1. Realize that as a believer you have the authority to speak to the mountains of life.
“Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions and (physical and mental strength and ability) over all the power that the enemy (possesses) and nothing shall in any way harm you” (Luke 10:19, AMP).
2. Find Scriptures that support what you are believing to be done.
God’s will and His promises are found in His Word:
- - Infilling of Holy Spirit: Acts 2:17-18
- - Salvation for our household: Acts 16:31
- - Healing: Isaiah 53:4-5; I Peter 2:24
- - Your needs abundantly supplied: Philippians 4:19; II Corinthians 9:8-15; II Corinthians 8:9; Luke 6:38
3. Speak the Word of God to your mountain.
Follow Jesus’ example by resting in the assurance that the mountain has to go.
4. Do not doubt or fear.
Do not doubt in your heart or check circumstances. Keep your mind and mouth in agreement on the promise of His word.
5. Walk by faith.
Refuse to look at the mountain, knowing that we walk by faith and not by sight (II Corinthians 5:7).
Praise the Lord! Let the praises continuously flow from your mouth! The mountain has to go!